Ryanair Shannon Malaga Route

Stronge

I have booked lots of flights from Shannon to Malaga but tonight when I tried to have a look at some flights I could not get that route to come up. When I enter Shannon and try to enter Malaga it does not appear on their list of destinations. I just can not understand it is there some problem with their site?

Shannon - Malaga route was accepting reservations on the Ryanair site web site at 2030 this evening

I have tried again under the "Book Now" section and Malaga is not coming up as a destignation from Shannon. It comes up under the section on the first screen alright.

Comes up fine for me under "Book Now" tab every time -Must be a problem with your browser

very very strange, I tried Shannon-Malaga at 9pm and flights were 9.99 euro one way for April 7th I just tried it now and Malaga is not on the drop down menu when you click book now.
It was there at 9pm

Shannon- Malaga is available on front menu only seems to be working ok now (do not use the book now link) just fill in your dates on front and click on cheap flights

I have tried it again this morning still no joy under "Book Now" so did it the way you suggested and it worked but you can only see one day at a time. Oh! for the old days when you could see nearly a month at a time and it was so easy to choose the cheapest flights! Hopefully they will sort this out soon and I will be able to view the week at a time. It is amazing that I complained so much about being able to only view a weekat a time now I would be glad to do just that!

Back