Need plumber to fit shower

Jethro

Can anyone recommend a reasonable and reliable plumber to fit a Mira power shower? It's a replacement, so the plumbing and wiring is already in place.

One plumber came to do the job, but said the unit he got was faulty so now I'm left with an old shower unit in the bin and two pipes sticking out of the wall. He says they are being difficult on giving him a replacement so he suggested I call someone else to do the job. They promised to call me back with a price but so far they haven't done so.

Any advice?

It seems odd that they pulled out of the job. I hope there is no damage done to my pipes. After a few goes with bleach I've managed to get rid of the marks they left on the shower tray.

Times clearly aren't that tough for plumbers or shower fitters.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

I had the same thing plumber didnt want a job. things must be picking up for them

hi, call EMM plumbing and heating,he will be in the yellow pages/google.his name is Mick and you wont get more reasonable rate or service,the man is a master at his trade.nothing to do with him just got bathrooms done by him and i cant fault them and ive tried!!haha

Back