where to watch all ireland in venice?

Roundy#

my folks will be in venice for the all ireland hurling final and are desperate to get somewhere to watch it. They've emailed one irish pub, but no joy as they've sky sports only. Are there any other suggestions out there, besides listening to radio one on the net??
thanks

Know a girl in work who, last year, found an Irish bar somewhere around Lake Garda showing all ireland

It's not going to happen I imagine, their best bet is to try a bar that has sky from a uk receiver (most english/irish/aussie) bars in italy do this, then if they want to offer to pay the fee to subscribe to setanta for the game - it's still unlikely as many people will be in the bars to watch both the premiership or serie A has just kicked off again.
If they are really desperate they could call two pubs in Milan that used to show gaa, but I don't know if they still do - milan is approx 3 hrs from venice by train. The pubs in question are:
Kirribilli, Via Castel Morrone 027012015
Murphy's Law, Via Savona 028372385

I think that the game yesterday was not confined to RoI only. If you see here there is no restriction mentioned. [broken link removed]

I think that the game yesterday was not confined to RoI only. If you see here there is no restriction mentioned. [broken link removed]

This is only true if the GAA & Setanta have charitably decided overnight to dismantle their lucrative worldwide licensing arrangements. Fat chance of that :(

thanks all.........think they'll have to do with good ould radio 1 over the internet

Back