Garmin Sat Nav now €115 Pixmania

Smashbox

Garmin nüvi 250 GPS for Europe

Was €149.62 now €115 at Pixmania (+€12.90 shipping)

[broken link removed]

Does anyone know how the garmin 250 compares against the Sat Nav that Aldi sell for €150?

Irishlinks

Amazon have only just brought in the rule that allowed electronics to Ireland. This was a bargain before this rule.

Oh -- sorry I didn't notice the date of the original post

Irishlinks

Amazon have only just brought in the rule that allowed electronics to Ireland. This was a bargain before this rule.
I'm confused by your comment. I just bought the Garmin 250 from Amazon.co.uk.....I got it for €100 including postage and Vat. This is about €30 less than the full Pixmania price. There was no mention of WEE during the purchase.

Amazon used not deliver electronics to Ireland. They changed this rule a few weeks ago, and have started to deliver said electronics here.

NOW you can buy electronics, but you couldn't before.

Also, this special offer was from March. Its now May.

But there's no harm adding a better price is there? Even if it's over a month later. A bargain is a bargain whatever month it is.

Whats the story with Amazon & customs?? If I bought a DVD player for about €100 or €150 would I be hit??

Sorry for the confusion....ISmashbox, have only just realised when you say "This was a bargin..." you are talking about the pixmania offer, NOT the amazon offer...DUH...it's been a long week already :)

Whats the story with Amazon & customs?? If I bought a DVD player for about €100 or €150 would I be hit??

No duty within the EU. They charge the Irish VAT at checkout - so the final price is about 5% higher - but that's it. No customs or duty - same as all EU online shopping.

Sam : No, VAT is different to UK though, as irishlinks said.

Squonk : Thats exactly what I meant. This alert that I wrote, this post, it old. If you have a new bargain alert, post a new thread so it will be spotted easier, rather than in here!

Back