Jury Duty: employee rights and responsibilities: called but not picked for service.

Re: Jury Duty: employee rights and responsibilities: called but not picked for servic

I have been called for jury service for Feb. I have served & been called before (bout 8yrs ago)

I normally start work at 3pm-12ishpm. I understand that if Im not called for service, of course must attend work but if I am called to serve, would I been required to attend work after service duties?

Re: Jury Duty: employee rights and responsibilities: called but not picked for servic

I have been called for jury service for Feb. I have served & been called before (bout 8yrs ago)

I normally start work at 3pm-12ishpm. I understand that if Im not called for service, of course must attend work but if I am called to serve, would I been required to attend work after service duties?

I don't see how any employer would reasonably expect you to work.

This thread is for discussion of employees rights / responsibilities with respect to jury duty. Ive split off more generalized discussion concerning jury duty and self employed people here.

Back