Can anyone recommend family accommodation in NYC?

Manuel

Hi! Just wondering if anyone out there has visited New York City as a large group or family (we are 2+4) and if you could recommend the hotel/apartment that you stayed in ... bit of a long shot, but there's just so much choice, it would be great to hear of someone else's experience. We would be going for 3 or 4 nights as part of a US East Coast holiday.

Thanks!

Hi! Just wondering if anyone out there has visited New York City as a large group or family (we are 2+4) and if you could recommend the hotel/apartment that you stayed in ... bit of a long shot, but there's just so much choice, it would be great to hear of someone else's experience. We would be going for 3 or 4 nights as part of a US East Coast holiday.

Thanks!

Stayed here, (B&B) two years ago with the kids, very very good, as the reviews testify. No problem recommending it.

Thanks, that looks lovely ... a bit too expensive for our budget though at 400+ Euro a night.

Looking for something more around 200/250 Euro a night, doesn't have to be in Manhattan ....

Thanks, that looks lovely ... a bit too expensive for our budget though at 400+ Euro a night.

Looking for something more around 200/250 Euro a night, doesn't have to be in Manhattan ....

Yes indeed, that is a tad expensive, all right !

I got it on some deal or other with Tour America, didn't pay anything like that, I forget exactly what I paid, but I'm sure I would have remembered if I had paid €400 a night. :)

On the whole, I think hotels in NYC are crazy prices.

I stayed here a few years ago www.thepodhotel.com

Cheap, clean and cheerful at the time. All we wanted was a place to rest our heads at night as we were out all day, every day.

Accommodation in New York is very expensive!

Back