B&Q INSULATION, good value?

clonboy

hi all , saw this last week , rolls of 150 mm insulation, the recycled stuff, so not itching, going for approx 9,50 a roll .
seems good to me, what do you think, i know i still have to do my attic

[broken link removed]

there are a couple of 150mm rolls on that page.

I can't find an Irish B&Q website. Is it possible that they don't have one for Ireland, with Irish prices and Irish offers?

if that's the case it's scandalous.

I'm open to correction if someone can show me a website or even how to change the currency on their website. :)

your right, they dont have a .IE site, I met a guy in there one day who saw an offer on the english website and he called the local store to verify if the offer was valid there also, whci it was, for the exchange rate i am not sure what it was.

I can't find an Irish B&Q website. Is it possible that they don't have one for Ireland, with Irish prices and Irish offers?

if that's the case it's scandalous.

What's so scandalous about that? Running a web site of that complexity costs a huge amount of money. Converting the existing site and infrastructure behind it to cater for dual or multiple currencies would be very expensive. given the size of the Irish market and their presence within it, they may never receive a return on that investment.
Leo

Ikea did it. :)

i think any company without a decent website is at a distinct disadvantage these days.

But B&Q aren't the only ones. A few months ago i was researching a laptop and discovered that neither Harvey Norman nor PCWorld have one.

And i would think that the rural nature of Ireland would almost necessitate having a website for a company such as B & Q. I use the internet to research most things before i purchase and, well.... "if you're not in, you can't win!"

Just bringing this back on topic.......

B&Q are now doing BOGOF on attic insulation

Back