Oxendales.ie Sale - Up to 60% off

the last thing I got (the one that I had problems with) ending up being way too big!

Oh thats a shame. I notice that sometimes their sizes for clothes vary wildly, but apart from that I'm happy enough with them.

what you meant to say is that i must have got very skinny in the time between placing the order and receiving it

Tell me about it, I find it really hard to get the sizes for them, and they have a great selection. Simply Be too :D

I also buy from them occasionally and I find some of their stuff okay and I return what I am not satisfied with.

The only thing about the flyers for their half price sales I have yet to get one of the bargains advertised in them as they are "out of stock" all the time.

I agree, the normal-ish sizes sell VERY quick. You're often left with mostly the very big sizes, although obviously great for some people.

If you keep a good eye on the websites, you can get a bargain. I've gotten jeans and tops quite cheaply just by visiting often.

i was trying to order a lingerie item on friday and it came up as 38 odd euro when I added it to basket but changed to 43 at checkout before 5 for postage. I rang up and she told me to order now as there was only 10 left and she'd refund my card when it came through. Watch the prices

Back