4Homes Superstore Bargains

JJ1982

4Homes superstores have massive reductions instore at the moment. I left yesterday with a trolley full of

6 chrome saucepan set 25eur
20 piece kitchen utensil set 16.48eur

i hadnt enough time to look for more but there were half price paints, 75% off light fixtures and 1/2 price George Foreman grills as well

4Home are the rebranded Kerry Co-op stores of old, which explains why they're concentrated in the SW of the country.

I find they frequently offer better value (on paints, DIY stuff etc.) than the rival chains like Homebase, Woodies, B&Q.

But you have to pretend to be from Kerry to get served. ;)

4Home are the rebranded Kerry Co-op stores of old, which explains why they're concentrated in the SW of the country.

I find they frequently offer better value (on paints, DIY stuff etc.) than the rival chains like Homebase, Woodies, B&Q.

:D Being a big culchie I still call it "the co-op"...

They have good reductions on lamps, vases, mirrors etc at the moment also, and new range of "€1" stuff.

Map of shops here http://www.4home.ie/storelocator.cfm

Portlaoise would be my nearest, a little far for a few bargains so thats gone out the window

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dr.

4Homes are an off shoot of Dairygold, a Cork based company.

Rumour has it that Garveys have the franchise for 4Homes. That might explain the Kerry connection.

Just back from 4home where I picked up a carving knife priced at €5.99, seemed good value. Got to the check out and the girl said "that's ten cents!" :D turns out there is an 80% off sale in that department.

Now my maths ain't good but even I know that's not right. Anyway, we went back and grabbed a few more knives and some other stuff from the range. Everything came through at ten cents each so we got over €50 euro worth of stuff for €1.30. Admittedly we bought some extra kitchen knives to put away for the future.

The range was called "Go" and while the utensils aren't all the best quality the knives are a good weight. Few other bits there too like bottle openers, veg peelers and small chopping boards.

Himself laughed at me because I put the corn cob holders back as they didn't appear in the sale (they were just over €2)..but then I had to laugh at him when the girl asked for €1.30 and he handed over his laser card as I was picking some change out of my pocket :D

75% OFF Selected Lighting
50% OFF ALL Office Furniture
50% OFF Selected Ceramic Pots
40% OFF ALL Dargan DIY Hand Tools
1/3rd OFF ALL Shower Doors & Bath Screens
1/3rd OFF ALL Basta Locks
25% OFF ALL Electric Blankets
25% OFF ALL Workwear Clothing
20% OFF ALL Conservatories
20% OFF ALL Indoor Furniture
20% OFF ALL Laminate Flooring
10% OFF ALL Indoor Paint