P/t job, hol pay entitlements?

Silkie

I work in a part time position, 15 hours a week every week.
I took a weeks holidays from the 12th-19th of July and got my usual wages as holiday pay.

I am taking 2 weeks holidays from next monday the 18th until the 1st of september.

Am i due holiday pay for this time off?

My understanding of it is that for part time, you are basically due 8 hours holiday pay for every 100 hours worked, plus you must have worked at least 39 hours in the 5 weeks prior to taking holidays.

I have worked 60 hours in the last 4 weeks since taking my last week off. I didnt receive holiday pay yesterday with my wages. I think i should have. Just want to have all my info correct before contacting work to rectify this so if anyone can clarify the situation for me id be extremely grateful. Tia

What date did your employment start? You have stated that you got paid 15 hours holidays in July which means you must have worked 190 hours @ 8% = 15.2 hours holidays due. Since then you have worked 60 hours @ 8% = 4.8 hours holidays due. It really depends on what date you started employment to see if you are entitled to any more holiday hours.

Back