Pubs in New York showing LIVE Champions League matches?

RonanC

Does anyone on AAM know of any decent pubs (Irish bars maybe) or similar in New York (Midtown) that show Live Champions League matches?

cheers

Ronan

I watched some premiership matches in Smiths on 8th Avenue in September (think it was at the junction of 44th Street). Wouldn't be the best boozer in the world but has loads of screens.

Have you looked here:
[broken link removed]

I think the Oldcastle Pub could be a good option. Nice pub, with good food (I watched a GAA game there last year, but I think it is actually more focused on soccer).

Perhaps drop them a line to confirm:

email: [email protected] or [email protected] (I have found that they are quite responsive on email)

http://www.oldcastlepub.com
160 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 471-4860

i know when i was there in 05 we got to watch the liverpool v chelsea game in jack dempseys think it was near the empire state building

The ESPN bar on Times Sq will show them (normally on the 2nd floor). Lots of TVs and some especially huge ones. Even have TVs in the toilets so you wont miss a shot.

You sad git......your going to New York the most vibrant and exciting city in the world and all your interested in is your beloved English football. Stay at home and give the ticket to someone who will appreciate more than you.

Back