Looking for recommendations for an Employment Law solicitor

onekeano

Hi, met a friend of mine earlier this evening who was distraught as a result of persistent bullying from her employer. Everything she told me points towards constructive dismissal (based on my experience of the LRC and the EAT as a manager). I suggested, and she agreed she needs some good legal advice.

If there are any recommendations for the Dublin area that would be much appreciated as it seems to me that the employer is very likely to take preemptive action in the near future so time is of the essence.

Any advice would be VERY MUCH appreciated
Roy

Last edited:
Here is a solicitor i know [broken link removed] Threasa Howlett, her field is employment law.

Thank you very much for that Glynner...... I'll pass that onto my friend straight away....

Roy

Mairead Moriarty ([email protected]) in T Lyons & Co Solicitors, North Dublin City Centre, 4 Arran Quay Dublin 7 (D7) (North Dublin)
Tel: 0868217080 / Mob: 0868217080

A colleague at my old workplace used her for different problem at work and had success.

I can also recommend Craig Robertson from HR SOS - http://www.hr-sos.ie/ ; My husband used him a few years ago for a problem he had encountered at work and Craig had success with it. He was also very level headed and kept my husband calm and shouldered a lot of the stress that came with it. No connection apart from being a happy customer. Craig also had reasonable fees.

Back