Anyone ever bought from brandflagship in Hong Kong?

onekeano

Got an unsoliciated mail from www.brandflagship.com today and looking at their website their prices seem very cheap. The have an online help facility which is quite annoying but when I asked if shipping was included (didn't expect that it was) I was told no but just give us the item number and we'll provide a shipping cost.

As I was just browsing I didn't have an item in mind but just thought I would check on AAM to see if anyone had bought from them and if so what the experience was like good or bad?

Roy

Just had a quick look at Apple laptops & notebooks from that site.

They are selling Apple iBook G4-based machines which haven't been manufactured for the last 3 or 4 years, but they don't seem to be marked on the site as 2nd-hand or refurbished.

On the other hand some of the MacBook / MacBook Pros are labelled as "brand new - boxed".

There may be nothing wrong, but it just seems strange, so maybe caution is called for.

thanks guys - best I could do with 1 bag each was €334 for two people. The old taxes and charges are a real pain..........that's life.

Roy

You could still get caught for import duty here. Customs like to stop packages from HK!

I sincerely hope this is an april fool! - There's nothing on that site that suggests you'll get your goods. Prices too cheap. western union / paypal only.

without a doubt its a scam site

I have tried a small purchase from this outfit just in case it was genuine. They are criminals do not go there

Just had a quick look at Apple laptops & notebooks from that site.

They are selling Apple iBook G4-based machines which haven't been manufactured for the last 3 or 4 years, but they don't seem to be marked on the site as 2nd-hand or refurbished.

On the other hand some of the MacBook / MacBook Pros are labelled as "brand new - boxed".

There may be nothing wrong, but it just seems strange, so maybe caution is called for.

Back