Lipotrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it could be termed non invasive surgery. It was originally developed to blast kidney stones so that they'd pass naturally through the body. The machines have subsequently been modified/re invented, to only target specific areas, such as fat cells. I don't think any woman who had an ultrasound during pregnancy would have considered it 'surgery'.

I suppose it could be termed non invasive surgery. It was originally developed to blast kidney stones so that they'd pass naturally through the body. The machines have subsequently been modified/re invented, to only target specific areas, such as fat cells. I don't think any woman who had an ultrasound during pregnancy would have considered it 'surgery'.
No - but that's not surgery while the other procedures that you mention using ultrasound arguably are.

Well if someone smears gel on a particularly fat body part and then runs an ultrasound machine over it for 30 minutes, that doesn't seem like surgery to me. In my mind surgery involves a wound of some sort whereas with ultrasound the body rids itself of the fat in the usual way. I've never had it done but I know if I had to lose a lot of weight, I'd take that route rather than liposuction!

When ultrasound was developed to eliminate kidney stones it was described as an alternative to surgery.

Lipotrim works I lost the weight I wanted in 5 weeks and over 2 months later have not put up any weight and I am eating the way I always did, I just could not shift about 20 lbs tried tradmills , walking and the like but with a busy life it was getting harder to find time to workout, lipotrim did it for me in 5 weeks what no gym or exercise could do in 6 months, no hair loss just weight loss,

Hi all as the original poster of this thread, I must agree it does work! As already stated I initally lost over 4 1/2 stone but in the last few months Ihave put on about 2 stone. This is purely down to my own fault!! Eating morning noon and night and probably in my sleep too :eek: Also i was having a few pints three or four nights a week ........just being sociable (well thats my excuse) I am again going back on the diet but this time after I lose the weight I want then it is sensible eating from there-on in.Will post fairly regular updates!!!

Why not just try skipping the Lipotrim AND the regular eating/drinking and see how you get on?

Why not just try skipping the Lipotrim AND the regular eating/drinking and see how you get on?
Trust me clubman it is much to hard that is why lipotrim is doing great business in ireland, if it was that easy we would all be perfect weight

Very informative thread, and iventually got around to working out my BMI - 29! Nearly obbese! (Okay, I do have some shame, and I am working at it - just trying to consume less, and burn more - thats all).

However, trying to figure out my ideal weight BMI 24 according to BMI charts), its 76 kilos (about 12 stone, or 168 lbs) - which I think israther low for someone height (male, 5' 11" - or 180 cms) , don't you think? (or is this my bodyfat talking?)

thanks for your comments!

Trust me clubman it is much to hard that is why lipotrim is doing great business in ireland, if it was that easy we would all be perfect weight
I never claimed that it was easy but surely it would be much more logical (not to mention cheaper) to sort out one's dietary habits rather than maintaining them and then taking something else to deal with the damage that this was causing?

I never claimed that it was easy but surely it would be much more logical (not to mention cheaper) to sort out one's dietary habits rather than maintaining them and then taking something else to deal with the damage that this was causing?
What damaged may that be ? it works why cant people just accept that and be glad for people over weight that there is something that really works, as they say the prove is in the pudding, the money part does not add up for one thing you no longer eat as you would ie daily buying of food and going out to a nice restraurant like one might do when not on such a diet, you must understand that alot of people who are over weight do not eat more than 2000 calories which is around what a person can eat a day without putting on weight. So they need some help to shift the access weight that is where Lipotrim does the trick, then when weight comes off and you continue to eat around 2000 calories then you should maintain your weight.Talking about damage again most people will stay on this for around 4-6 mths, people drink and smoke for over 50yrs so it need to be put in prospective.count your self lucky that you are not fat if you where you would understand, fat people are happier when the weight starts to shift believe me,fat and jolly and all that is a load of nonsense

What damaged may that be ?
The damage, such as obesity and its concomitant health issues, that poor dietary/eating habits can cause.

you must understand that alot of people who are over weight do not eat more than 2000 calories which is around what a person can eat a day without putting on weight.
Is that actually true?

The last guidelines I read were 1500 calories per day for women and 2500 per day for men.

Well the last guideline I read was 2000 for women and 2500 for men. And yes ClubMan it is true to say that a number of overweight people do not overeat. There are many causes of obesity but the most assume overeating is the issue.

Well the last guideline I read was 2000 for women and 2500 for men. And yes ClubMan it is true to say that a number of overweight people do not overeat. There are many causes of obesity but the most assume overeating is the issue.
Depression can be a cause of weight gain some people eat more because they are sad over something, just because somebody eats alot it does mean they are hungry all the time or greedy, some women eat alot more than usual at that time of the month when women have their periods for eg

This thread is no longer in compliance with the new posting guidelines on discussing medical issues. It is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back