Anyone know if Rosses CU or Comhar Creidmheasa Ghaoth Dobhair paid dividend for 2011?

seantheman

Anyone know if Rosses Credit Union or Comhar Creidmheasa Ghaoth Dobhair in West Donegal paid a dividend this year end?

Thanks Slim,I had the phone numbers but wasn't sure if dividend info was available to non members.That's why i was asking if anyone knew

Thanks Slim,I had the phone numbers but wasn't sure if divident info was available to non members.That's why i was asking if anyone knew

A quick call would establish if AGM has been held and what, if any, dividend has been approved by the membership. Sorry, I thought you were a member but too shy to call!:)

Shyness wouldn't be one of my greatest attributes in fairness :D
But is the info on dividend payments free to all or just members?

Well it's often published on many CUs' websites so I don't think that it's necessarily any sort of secret.

Shyness wouldn't be one of my greatest attributes in fairness :D
But is the info on divident payments free to all or just members?

Strictly speaking it's not publicised but as all members are made aware of it, it is ,de facto, public knowledge. I'll find out for you tomorrow if you like?

Rosses are paying a dividend of .5% with a loan interest rebate of 7.5%.

Gaoth Dobhair are paying a dividend of .5%.

Thanks Slim,Guess they're not amongst those in trouble if they've had AGM'S and are paying dividend

Back