Skynet goes live!

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.... no wait, different film, different heroine.

T1 or T2...which is your favourite? One of the films where the sequel was every bit as good as the original. I was about 12 I think when T2 came out and all I wanted was a motorbike after watching it. The GnR track was super too. T2 for me.

Think I'd have to agree with you Firefly, for the exact same reasons!

I need your clothes, boots and your motorcycle

Think I'd have to agree with you Firefly, for the exact same reasons!

I need your clothes, boots and your motorcycle

Loved the part where he puts the brake down on the Harley when he pull up somewhere. Also love the scene where he meets T1000 for the first time and he pulls the shotgun out of the flower box and walks on a rose that fell. Would love to watch this in the cinema again for the sound of that rose!

Incredible soundtrack in T2. Also the mental shift of Arnie now being the good guy - brilliant concept!! LOVED the zombie like relentlessness of the T1000 - I know all the terminators are relentless but that guy was just super non human!!

Definitely both films rate as high as each other - the kid was a great choice in T2, great sulky look to him.

Incredible soundtrack in T2. Also the mental shift of Arnie now being the good guy - brilliant concept!! LOVED the zombie like relentlessness of the T1000 - I know all the terminators are relentless but that guy was just super non human!!

Definitely both films rate as high as each other - the kid was a great choice in T2, great sulky look to him.

Especially when he asks (in his police outfit) "Have you seen this boy?"...freeky!

Back