Good Hairdressers in Limerick..

I would recommend Melo Yelo and if it is a cut you are after can recommend a stylist there called Amanda who is very pleasant to deal with and Danielle for colour. WAs very happy with both there the last time I visited and all the staff are very friendly and relaxed. Used to go to Marbles and Bellisimo but found the waiting times in both took the pleasure out of the experience.

Thanks for that - i have been to Melo Yellow (but wasn't very happy with the cut!) but not to the hairdressers you recommended, might try them.

You could try Halo- I got me hair cut there once and was very impressed. I don't give that compliment out lightly. I can't remember the guys name but he had greying hair. They spent ages blowdrying it and I would go back again if I was in Limerick

I have been to Halo too and found it good for cut but not for colour from my experience but then at that time was much blonder than now so probably not comparing like with like!

Fobs - Carol in Halo is brillant for hair colour - well I think so anyway. Seh won an award for it a few years as well. I use to go to her when I had heavy blond highlights.

I am now a brown colour and a guy did it the last two times and I'm happy with him too. If I was to go back blond again I woudl be asking for Carol.

A girl called Jane (I think) cut me hair the last time and I am bery happy with it but it was only a trim.

Thanks, i've come across carols name before for colour in Halo, i'm so obsessive about me hair (after a few disaster haircuts!)...

I lived in Limerick for a while and found it really difficult to find a good hairdresser. I had a few bad experiences.I paid a lot of money to have my hair cut by a senior member of staff in Halo ( won't say her name here!) and it was terrible! In the end, I went back to my old stylist in Dublin. Having said that my friend, who still lives in Limerick, recommends Amanda in Melo Yelo for cuts. Good luck!

Thanks for that, i've heard Amanda is good alright. Was going to go to Halo maybe but after reading your post i think i'll go elsewhere! I've heard a girl called Maria is good in Bellissimo, does exactly what you want.

hi has anyone been to ivory hairsalon yet. i've heard some good things about it but forgot the stylist's name. don't want to get another bad haircut

Anyone else good suggestions for hairdressers in Limerick (after yet another bad cut - think willy wonka in charlie and the chocolate factory!).

The one in Arthurs Quay is quite good, on the top floor. Can't remember the name!

I have also used Peter Marks in town if they're still there!

The one in Arthurs Quay is quite good, on the top floor. Can't remember the name!

I have also used Peter Marks in town if they're still there!

Thats Cats - i used to go there then had a bad cut there so didn't go back.

Back