Mr Muscle Shower Shine

europhile

This is one of these "spray on, no scrubbing needed" products which purports to inhibit the build-up of limescale.

Do they actually work?

I've been using this for a few years, and I find that it does work. By spraying this on after every shower, I find that the only scrubbing I need to do is the bit that doesn't get sprayed - around the top of the shower enclosure. The rest of the enclosure needs only a quick wipeover every now and again.

It can - just be careful to rinse it off before using the bath/shower again, as it can make the surface very slippery. I'd still use a bit of elbow grease to clean the taps,though. Maybe it wouldn't be great in an area where the water is really hard (if that's the one that causes limescale) but I have to say it makes keeping the bathroom clean a heck of a lot easier for me.

I think it works (although I never not used it) but the best thing is its like an airfresher-lovely smell off it. I use it around the jets in the bath...

Can anyone suggest the best way of cleaning an acrylic bath? I use bath oil and I'm finding it almost impossible to clean the bath properly afterwards. I've tried all the usual cleaners. The only way I can remove the residue completely is to use biological washing power and fill the bath with the hottest water possible and leave it overnight. That seems to "dissolve" the residue and I can then remove with a scourer, but it really is a pain, any ideas?

I love my bath oils so much that I'll change my bath before I stop using them! Why is it that a new material is less user-friendly than what it replaced? I had no problems with my old bath.

The HG range of products that Woodies sell are very powerful.

Not for regular use perhaps but if a major clean up needs doing, they are excellent.

Or maybe try some washing up liquid? It's pretty good at cutting through grease and oil on the washing up, so it just might do the trick with bath oils too.

I'm not a fan of the Shower Shine
It tends to leave a type of scum and watermarks behind, and I have a row of stone type tiles that have a white residue left after

Back