Where to buy Filofax?

shesells

Am looking to replace my Filofax. Want another genuine one, personal size. Don't want to spend megabucks. Have been looking on their site but they get expensive fast and I don't particularly like their cheaper ones. The best value ones on eBay don't ship here.

Anyone know where I can see a selection other than the boring black leather ones in most shops here?

There is a filofax shop on the corner of Trinity street and Dame street in Dublin. They do the nice pens too. Can't remember the name though

Thanks for the replies...pity Easons aren't on Nassau Street any more, could have checked all three places in a small radius!! Mind you the weather at the mo makes me more inclined to buy online brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Easons had 20% off the actual Filofaxes when I was in there yesterday (in Liffey Valley)

TK Maxx have had the personal size ones in their book/stationary section for a while now. Saw them their at Christmas. Worth checking. They were reasonably priced as I recall. Colour selection might be limited.

Back