What are we watching on TV?

Brought Breaking Bad on holidays with us as I hoped we'd have a bit more time to watch and had heard from so many people how good it was.

And....meh! Watched two episodes before we gave up.

Are you allowed to say that?? I am on series 2 at the moment and working through it. It's very good but after the spending the last couple of years listening to how I didn't know what I was missing, I hope it gets better!

The only things I'm watching on TV now ( and when I say watching, actually I mean I'm taping on Sky + and watching sporadically) are Gardeners World and the Great British Bake-off, I am the classic definition of a middle-aged Women .:(
I fixed that for you :D ;)

Are you allowed to say that?? I am on series 2 at the moment and working through it. It's very good but after the spending the last couple of years listening to how I didn't know what I was missing, I hope it gets better!
It is but you have to see it for what it is; it's a character study of how a normal middle-class, middle-aged man can become "the bad guy".

It is but you have to see it for what it is; it's a character study of how a normal middle-class, middle-aged man can become "the bad guy".

Oooh, thanks for clarifying that for me, I guess I just didn't appreciate the hidden depths, being a middle aged woman and all that. Silly old me, I thought I should find it entertaining. :rolleyes::D

Oooh, thanks for clarifying that for me, I guess I just didn't appreciate the hidden depths, being a middle aged woman and all that. Silly old me, I thought I should find it entertaining. :rolleyes::D

Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

When I finished it I felt a sense of relief! It's like watching one of those Russian plays :D

'Sketch new comedy sketch show set in Cork - absolutely dire - Jason Byrne on next to show them how to do comedy

Watching a super series - only one season made but I think they'll do more - it's called "Top of the Lake" and it's brilliant.

Part 3 of The Investigator on UTV tonight. I'm addicted. Maybe too reality TV but fascinating

Watching a show called Rectify - it's a bit of a slow burner, but intriguing all the same.

Back