One sentence

car

In one sentence..

[broken link removed]

"If I had known how to say "I am socially comfortable" in Korean, that sultry night in May would have been less awkward, though generally I would like to limit the number of languages in which I've lied."

Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo

Last edited:
"I have begun walking down the street along side good looking strangers in the hope that other strangers will think I have good looking friends."
I thought that one was good...

Pseudo snobs should never be seen on a golf course in summer, it's a tacit admission they don't own a yacht!

My date was eager to know why I had specifically written to her out of all the other girls online - I cast my mind back to a few nights before, loaded on red wine and Xanax, and lied.

- good one !

It was one of those exams that you absolutely must pass if you want to continue in the program, and I failed the set-your-alarm-clock-properly portion.

another classic.

After several minutes of poking and prodding, the dentist put down his tools, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You're going to be putting my daughter through college."

"..as dawn crept slowly across the golf course, she grimly resolved to never drink gin in a sand bunker ever again..."

d

ah yes, more of the [broken link removed]

" When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

If life deals you lemons, why not go kill someone with the lemons (maybe by shoving them down his throat).

Back