View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Welfarite Welfarite is offline
Frequent Poster
Location: Very North of D
Posts: 3,057
Default Re: Guide for unemployed people; What to do?

For every week that you work you get a 'paid' contribution. For every week you claim a Social Welfare payment you get a 'credited' contribution.
So, in your case based on the above, in 2007 your record will read: 32 Paid contributions, 20 Credited contributions= 52. So you have more than the required 39 paid or credited in the governing year.

Last edited by Welfarite; 05-06-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: speeling!