View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Dublin32 Dublin32 is offline
Frequent Poster
Posts: 20
Default Re: How do i apply for top slicing relief from redundancy payment?

Hello Jigsaw,

I am in a similar position to that i was made redundant last year. There is no particular form to fill in for Top Slicing Relief. You just need to send a letter to your local Revenue office stating that you want Top slicing relief applied to your lump sum payment. If you have any documentation (payslip etc) showing your redundancy payment and tax deducted submit this as well.
Submit your P50 with P45 if you havent already done so to claim back any tax refund you are due.
Best of luck on the job front.
Reply With Quote