View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:09 PM
kmelvin kmelvin is offline
Frequent Poster
Posts: 218
Default Re: How do i apply for top slicing relief from redundancy payment?

Hi Nige,

I'm in a similar situation to jigsaw, but I started a new job 2 months
after being made redundant - and now my new employer has my P45.

Is there any-other document I could use - such the RP50?

Also, do you know if and how we can claim back Health Levies (2%) paid on the Redundancy amount received?

Many Thanks

Reply With Quote