View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Nige Nige is offline
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1,032
Default Re: How do i apply for top slicing relief from redundancy payment?

Just send your P45 and a note to your tax office, giving details of your termination payment and how much of which was taxed and asking for top slicing relief to be applied. It would help if you had copies of your P60s for the previous 3 years and submitted them too.
Reply With Quote