View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 01:41 PM
jigsaw jigsaw is offline
Frequent Poster
Posts: 88
Default How do i apply for top slicing relief from redundancy payment?

i guys, i was made redundant last year and wish to apply for top slice relief on tax i paid. i have searched AAM and google and fullly understand what top slice relief is and how its calculated but am not sure what forms/documention i need to fill in

is there a specific form from revenue i must fill in or do i just go to tax office?

hope somebody can shed some light

thanks guys

Reply With Quote