View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 01:53 PM
mf1 mf1 is offline
Frequent Poster
Posts: 3,514

It's not hard. You simply have to decide what is right.

A. Keep the money that does not belong to you and justify it on the basis that it's their own fault.

B. Give the money back ( cheque, postal order) - because it's not yours, notwithstanding the aggravation you went through.

Reply With Quote