View Single Post
Old 25-01-2012, 09:32 PM
hopalong hopalong is offline
Frequent Poster
Location: northsider
Posts: 467

I understand you have to send in your previous 3 years p60,s to your local revenue office, so thats for 2010 2009 2008, is this correct,or do i also need a p60 for 2011, because it was 2011 i received a lump sum and the citizens advise site says i need the 3 previous years p60,s. The revenue people are saying their busy at the minute and to leave it till i have a p60 for 2011,which i do not believe is required, as its the average of the 3 previous years of the lump payment(2011).
Reply With Quote