oceanfree.net email

burns

Is anybody using the above email service experiencing any problems over the last few days. Since the weekend I haven't been able to log on to my account and since yesterday I can't even access the log on page. I've tried using a couple of different computers with the same result

I'm having the very same problem but can access it through mail2web.com. Just type in your oceanfree.net email address and password and you can access all your mail that way. Don't know what's up with Oceanfree though......

I'm surprised to hear Oceanfree are still going ! I hadn't heard of them in years.

Thanks Paddywhacker I didn't realise I could access my email from another site, that's good to know. This evening I found that my email is working again so happy days. It may be time to move away from oceanfree though.

Yes - had the same problems over the last few days too but all now seems to be back to normal. Didn't see any announcement and the helpline just rang out .Must have a look at mail2web - didn't know about it.

Back