China Show Light Body Essence - diet XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

D

DeniseBK

Has anyone ever heard of this product (Slimming Tablets) a few girls in the gym are on it and claim to be loosing weight with it and looking at them it does seem to be working but I would like to have some more info on it before taking it. It comes from Dr Yue Bing of the Chineese herbal, scientific and biological department (or where I dont know, it doesn't say on the packaging) and it originated in Shanghai there is a permit number and Chinese healthboart permission number on the leaflet too, but this of course could be made up. Any information would be greatfully appreciated.

Re: China Show Light Body Essence

The most ethical advice that could be offered to you is that the safest and most effective way to loose weight is to watch what you eatr and excecise. I would nearly put a bet on that while slimming tablets may work, they will do so for only a very short period of time and these girls will surely put the weight back on again! Also, I would check with your GP before you decied to start consuming tablets of this nature.

Re: China Show Light Body Essence

If you want to loose weight then undo your belt a notch or two. If you want to lose weight then follow bobboy's advice.

I think it's a topic that could be discussed in the forum with little implications, as it has been mentioned that seeking advice from a GP is of importance.

Back